Behind every milestone, there’s a Yes.
Put your next milestone on the house.
Renovate the house, afford your child's tuition or take your dream vacation off hold with our HELOC. Enjoy competitive interest rates, low monthly payments, and the convenience to lock in a fixed rate. It all starts with Yes.
Home Equity Line of Credit
2.00% APR1 Fixed for 2 years
2.75% APR1 Fixed for 3 years
3.50% APR1 Fixed for 4 years
With FHB Auto Payment
Current variable rate as of 6/1/2020.
Other rates and terms available.
Remodel, Pay Tuition, Consolidate Bills, & more.
- No interest charges until you use the line
- More closing costs waived1
- Appraisal waived for most lines up to $400,0002
- Up to $500 termination credit when switching banks3
- Fixed rate locks at longer terms
Consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest.
PERSONAL LINE OF CREDIT
Don't own a home? Get financial flexibility without the collateral requirement.
With a Priority Banking account, you may qualify for additional discounts and benefits.
Go beyond your milestones by strengthening your whole financial picture.
1. If you choose to enroll in automatic payments from a First Hawaiian Bank checking or savings account to pay your monthly payments (“Auto-Pay”) before final credit approval, the promotional 2.00%, 2.75% and 3.50% Annual Percentage Rates (APR) for the variable rate portion of your credit line will be fixed for 24, 36 and 48 months, respectively, from account opening (the “Auto-Pay Promo”). If you choose not to enroll in Auto-Pay before final credit approval, the promotional 2.00%, 3.00% and 3.24% APR for the variable rate portion of your credit line are fixed for 24, 36 and 48 months, respectively, from account opening. You are not required to enroll in Auto-Pay to open or maintain your Credit Line. Participating in Auto-Pay merely makes the Auto-Pay Promo available to your Credit Line. After the applicable promotional rate period ends, the APR for the variable rate portion of credit line may vary and will be adjusted monthly to 1.50 percentage points over an index, which is The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate, except that the APR will never be lower than 4.50% and will never be higher than 19.00% for Hawaii. The current fully indexed variable APR is 4.82% as of 6/1/2020. Except for any Auto-Pay promotional rate, no other discounts apply to the promotional fixed rates. The APR after the promotional period will be 0.25 or 0.35 percentage point lower if you have a personal Priority Banking Checking Account Level 2 or Level 3, respectively. Both the promotional APR and the APR after the promotional rate period will be 0.50 percentage point higher for investors and for lines secured by a second home, and 1.00 percentage point higher for leasehold (owner occupant only) properties. Other adders may apply. You must carry insurance on the property that secures the credit line; flood insurance is required if the property is located in a special flood hazard area. For Hawaii, most closing costs waived for owner-occupants, investors, and lines secured by a second home, unless an ALTA policy, appraisal, trust review, or preparation of other legal documents is required. These closing costs are estimated at $750 – $3,557 (ALTA policy), $715 – $2,285 (appraisal fee), $260 (trust review fee), $150 (private flood insurance policy review fee), and $225 – $475 (legal documentation). For Guam, receive $100 off closing costs, which are estimated at $665 – $2,871 (appraisal fee), $12 (flood determination fee), $840 – $2,212 (title report), $150 – $1,145 (recording fee), $416 (trust review fee), $150 (private flood insurance policy review fee), and $400 – $725 (legal documentation). Other closing costs may apply and the fees quoted could be higher, depending on your specific credit line. There is an annual fee of $100, which is non-refundable and will be charged to your credit line on each anniversary date of your credit line account during the ten (10) year Draw Period. The annual fee is waived if you have a personal Priority Banking Checking Account Level 3 at the time the fee is assessed. An annual fee is not assessed during the twenty (20) year Repayment Period after the Draw Period. Offer subject to credit approval and good for new approved Home Equity FirstLine applications received from 6/1/2020 to 8/31/2020. Credit line account must be opened within 60 days of application date. Refinancing of existing First Hawaiian Bank loans, lines of credit or credit cards, and Home Equity FirstLine locks, personal lines of credit, and lines to purchase and install a new photovoltaic system, do not qualify for the rate offer. Only credit lines secured by Hawaii and Guam properties are eligible. Cannot be combined with other special rates or promotions.
2. Not applicable to properties in certain locations or in poor conditions.
3. Up to $500 Credit: If refinancing a non-First Hawaiian Bank loan or credit line, you may receive a credit at account opening of up to $500 to reimburse you for any early closing or termination fees assessed by your current lender upon verification that a fee has been assessed.
Let us make your money work harder.
Whether you're planning for retirement, for your children's education or for the future you want to live, First Hawaiian Advisors can help. We work closely with our in-house team of financial specialists to provide you a personalized comprehensive approach to achieving your goals. It all starts with Yes.
FIRST HAWAIIAN ADVISORS
- Retirement planning
- Short- and long-term investment strategies
- College planning
- Insurance planning
- Estate and income-tax planning
Request a financial checkup
Are your finances on track with your milestones? Find out with an initial Financial Consultation.
To schedule an appointment, call (808) 525-5159 or toll free (877) 643-4344. Or click on the button below.
999 Bishop Street, Suite 1850; Honolulu, HI 96813 | P: (808) 525-5159 or toll free at (877) 643-4344 Securities offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc. First Hawaiian Advisors, First Hawaiian Bank and First Hawaiian Bank Wealth Management Group are not registered broker/dealers and are independent of Raymond James Financial Services.
Raymond James financial advisors may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions for which they are properly registered. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state. Investors outside of the United States are subject to securities and tax regulations within their applicable jurisdictions that are not addressed on this site. Contact your local Raymond James office for information and availability.
First Hawaiian Bank Wealth Management Group provides financial products and services through First Hawaiian Bank and its broker dealer Raymond James Financial Services. First Hawaiian Bank and its affiliates do not provide tax or legal advice.
First Hawaiian Bank products and services are not available for residents of the European Union.
The insurance and annuity products are obligations of the insurance company and (i) are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States; and (ii) are not deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed or insured by, First Hawaiian Bank or any of its affiliates. For certain cash value life insurance products there is investment risk, including the possible loss of value.
Investment, Annuity, and Insurance products are:
NOT INSURED BY FDIC OR ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY • MAY LOSE VALUE • NOT A DEPOSIT • NOT GUARANTEED BY FIRST HAWAIIAN BANK
Let's sell mobile and stay local.
You can't afford to stop selling. That's why we provide credit card processing support on every island, with sales and service providers who come to you. It all starts with Yes.
LOCAL CREDIT CARD PROCESSING
- Local on-site customer service available
- Fast product replacement
- Competitive pricing
- Low cost for data breach and PCI compliance protection
UP TO $200 SERVICE CREDIT1
New customer for this service will receive up to $200 Service Credit per organization2, after the first three months.
Turn business expenses into benefits, including travel rewards, gift cards, or cash back.
ONLINE BUSINESS BANKING
Monitor your accounts, pay bills, track payroll—and even transfer funds between banks.
FREE BUSINESS CHECKING
A sweet and simple operating account to manage your finances.
1. Subject to credit approval. This offer consists of applying a service credit of up to $200 for fees incurred and only applies to merchants who are current FHB customers, do not currently have an existing Merchant Services account with FHB, and enroll in FHB Merchant Services for a minimum of 3 years. Early termination fees apply. The service credit will be applied after the application is approved and there is evidence of at least one recent monthly statement from the processor. Merchant deposits must be to a FHB checking account. See Merchant Bank Card Processing Agreement for terms and conditions. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice and may vary by market. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Promotional period ends on 12/31/2020.
2. Limit of up to a $200 service credit per merchant, and not per Merchant ID (MID) number, regardless of the number of business locations.
Let's get a financial edge.
Priority Banking gives you the perks you need—and deserve—to help you reach your life and financial goals. Your benefits grow with your accounts, so as your combined loan, checking and savings balances increase, you'll receive even more perks to help you on your way.
It all starts with Yes.
- Preferred loan rates2
- Free FHB Online Bill Pay, including Popmoney3
- Discounted safe deposit box4
- Other great benefits
Get closer to your milestones
Priority Banking is a premier checking account that offers three levels of perks. Designed to help you get ahead, each tier adds valuable benefits and discounts on banking services.1
Earn a higher interest rate. Link to your checking account for overdraft protection.
Make mobile deposits, pay bills and transfer funds anytime, almost anywhere.5
LOANS AND LINES
Add loan balances to Priority Banking and enjoy rate discounts and other perks.
1. Minimum opening deposit of $20. Accounts with a zero balance for 30 consecutive days will be closed automatically. Banking services and special benefits depend on the Priority Level you apply for and maintain. These benefits may be lost if account is closed or converted to another type of account. Please see a Priority Banking Plan Checking Account Agreement for specific terms and conditions. Priority Banking Checking Account preferred terms cannot be combined with other discounts or promotional offers unless specifically stated.
2. All loans and lines of credit are subject to credit approval. For lines of credit, there is no discount on introductory fixed rates or fixed rate locks unless otherwise indicated in a specific promotion. Home equity lines of credit are not available in CNMI. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
3. FHB Online Bill Pay, including Popmoney, is free for Priority Banking customers and $5.99 for all other personal customers. To unenroll from the Bill Pay service, log in to your FHB Online account and send a Secured Message to request Bill Pay be removed.
4. Discount depends on the Priority Level you apply for and maintain. Subject to box availability. Limit of one Safe Deposit Box per Priority Checking Account. Safe deposit box contents are not insured by First Hawaiian Bank, the FDIC, or any other government agency.
5. You must have a mobile device with Internet to use FHB Mobile Banking and an auto focus, rear-facing camera to make a mobile check deposit.
Let’s invest in their future.
Quality education is a gift that can benefit children for the rest of their lives. We can help you plan for the opportunities that lay ahead, so you can be ready—at least, financially. It all starts with Yes.
Plan ahead with a 529 College Plan and other ways to pay for education.
SMART WAY TO PAY FOR TUITION
Use the equity in your home to make tuition payments more affordable.
PERSONAL FINANCE MANAGER
Track your financial health by viewing all your finances in one place.
Let's retire in style.
Your lifelong passion. Your favorite pastime. From landing your biggest trophy to relaxing in comfort, our retirement specialists can help you navigate the road—or ocean—ahead. It all starts with Yes.
Make your golden years truly golden with the help of our Wealth Advisors.
Leave a legacy for the ones you love with a comprehensive estate plan.
We work closely with you to create a portfolio to meet your goals.