Behind every milestone, there's a Yes.
Let's afford the good life.
With our low rates and choice of terms, you can afford to do more. Whether you're checking off something monumental or taking on projects one piece at a time, we can help. It all starts with Yes.
Home Equity Line of Credit
2.70% APR1 Fixed for 2 years
3.25% APR1 Fixed for 3 years
3.75% APR1 Fixed for 4 years
Current fully indexed rate as of 3/1/19
Other rates and terms available.
Remodel, Pay Tuition, Consolidate Bills, & more.
- Convenient access to cash when you need it
- Ideal for remodeling, tuition, consolidating bills
- No interest charges until you use it
- Most closing costs waived1
- Up to $500 credit for your termination fee when switching banks2
Consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest
1 If you choose to enroll in automatic payments from a First Hawaiian Bank checking or savings account to pay your monthly payments (“Auto-Pay”) before final credit approval, the promotional 2.70%, 3.25% and 3.75% Annual Percentage Rates (APR) for the variable rate portion of your credit line will be fixed for 24, 36 and 48 months, respectively, from account opening (the “Auto-Pay Promo”). If you choose not to enroll in Auto-Pay before final credit approval, the promotional 2.95%, 3.50% and 4.00% APR for the variable rate portion of your credit line are fixed for 24, 36 and 48 months, respectively, from account opening. You are not required to enroll in Auto-Pay to open or maintain your Credit Line. Participating in Auto-Pay merely makes the Auto-Pay Promo available to your Credit Line. After the applicable promotional rate period ends, the APR for the variable rate portion of credit line may vary and will be adjusted monthly to 1.50 percentage points over an index, which is The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate, except that the APR will never be lower than 4.50% and will never be higher than 19.00% for Hawaii, 18% for Guam. The current fully indexed variable APR is 7.10% as of 3/1/19. Except for any Auto-Pay promotional rate, no other discounts apply to the promotional fixed rates. The APR after the promotional period will be 0.25 or 0.35 percentage point lower if you have a personal Priority Banking Checking Account Level 2 or Level 3, respectively. Both the promotional APR and the APR after the promotional rate period will be 0.50 percentage point higher for investors and for lines secured by a second home, and 1.00 percentage point higher for leasehold (owner occupant only) properties. Other adders may apply. You must carry insurance on the property that secures the credit line; flood insurance is required if the property is located in a special flood hazard area. For Hawaii, most closing costs waived for owner-occupants, investors, and lines secured by a second home, unless an ALTA policy, appraisal, trust review, or preparation of other legal documents is required. These closing costs are estimated at $750 – $3,557 (ALTA policy), $715 – $2,285 (appraisal fee), $260 (trust review fee), and $225 – $475 (legal documentation). For Guam, receive $100 off closing costs, which are estimated at $665 – $2,871 (appraisal fee), $12 (flood determination fee), $840 – $2,212 (title report), $150 – $1,145 (recording fee), $416 (trust review fee), and $400 – $725 (legal documentation). Other closing costs may apply and the fees quoted could be higher, depending on your specific credit line. There is an annual fee of $100, which is non-refundable and will be charged to your credit line on each anniversary date of your credit line account during the ten (10) year Draw Period. The annual fee is waived if you have a personal Priority Banking Checking Account Level 3 at the time the fee is assessed. An annual fee is not assessed during the twenty (20) year Repayment Period after the Draw Period. Offer subject to credit approval and good for new approved Home Equity FirstLine applications received from 3/1/19 to 4/30/19. Credit line account must be opened within 60 days of application date. Refinancing of existing First Hawaiian Bank loans, lines of credit or credit cards, and Home Equity FirstLine locks, personal lines of credit, and lines to purchase and install a new photovoltaic system, do not qualify for the rate offer. Only credit lines secured by Hawaii and Guam properties are eligible. Cannot be combined with other special rates or promotions.
2 Up to $500 Credit: If refinancing a non-First Hawaiian Bank loan or credit line, you may receive a credit at account opening of up to $500 to reimburse you for any early closing or termination fees assessed by your current lender upon verification that a fee has been assessed.
Let's take a swing at financial freedom.
Where do you want to be in 5 years? How about in 10? Come in and talk with one of our bankers and together, we'll help you set a course toward your milestones. It all starts with Yes.
FREE FINANCIAL CHECKUP
We'll help you create a plan for your future and provide practical advice you can use right away.
Here are some common questions we can help answer:
- How is a financial plan different from a budget?
- Should I save, invest or pay down debt?
- How can I save for a home and still afford to travel?
- When should I start saving for retirement?
- Do I need life insurance?
Schedule your free financial checkup today by calling (808) 525-5159 or toll free (877) 643-4344.
PERSONAL FINANCE MANAGER
Get your complete financial picture by viewing all your accounts in one place.
How much is enough? From retirement and education to investments, we can help.
Make your golden years truly golden with the help of our Wealth Advisors.
Let's keep cash flowing.
Transactions are your lifeline. That's why we're here for you with fast local customer service, great features and competitive rates. It all starts with Yes.
RESPONSIVE LOCAL SERVICE
- Dependable local service at competitive rates
- On-site installation and training
- Convenient mobile payments
- Next-day deposits3
3 MONTHS FREE AND NO SETUP FEE1, 2
No credit card terminal fees for the first 3 months, and the $100 set up fee is waived when you apply for a new merchant services account by 4/30/19.
Turn business expenses into benefits, including travel rewards, gift cards, or cash back.
ONLINE BUSINESS BANKING
Monitor your accounts, pay bills, track payroll—and even transfer funds between banks.
FREE BUSINESS CHECKING
A sweet and simple operating account to manage your finances.
1. FHB business checking account required. This offer only applies to merchants who do not currently have an existing merchant services account with FHB. See Merchant Bank Card Processing Agreement for terms and conditions. Subject to credit approval. Early termination fees apply. Other fees may apply, including, but not limited to, fees related to card associations, vendor and the PCI and Data Breach Assistance Program. Requires 3 years minimum enrollment in FHB Merchant Services. Merchant deposits must be to a FHB account. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Promotional period ends on 4/30/2019. Merchant Bank Card Processing Agreement and Application must be approved and activated by 5/31/2019. The offer consists of waiving the FHB terminal equipment rental fees for a period of 3 months. After 3 months, standard FHB terminal equipment rental fees apply.
2. Offer: Set up fee of up to $100 waived for this promotion
3. Merchant deposits must go to a First Hawaiian Bank checking account. Transaction batches must be closed and settled by 9:00 p.m. HST in order to receive next day deposit into First Hawaiian Bank checking account.
Let's auto-save before we auto-spend.
You can’t spend what you don’t see. Make savings automatic with recurring transfers so you save first—then spend only what’s left over. Ready to start checking off your milestones? It all starts with Yes.
- Ideal if you want a premium interest rate1 with some flexibility to access your funds2 and/or are saving for a specific purpose and need a program to get you there
- Minimum opening deposit of $100 ($5 with Direct Deposit)
- No monthly service charge if you maintain a $500 minimum daily balance or if you earn the premium YesSavings rate - Otherwise $5.00
- FREE online banking - view your balance and transaction detail online and transfer funds between your FHB accounts3
ONLINE & MOBILE BANKING
Transfer money, pay bills, make mobile deposits, pay friends and so much more.
Turn your hard-earned money into milestones with the right checking account.
How much is enough? From retirement and education to investments, we can help.
1 To qualify for the YesSavings premium rate, during each statement period, a minimum deposit of $100 is required, no withdrawals can be made, and the YesSavings account must be linked to a First Hawaiian Bank checking account. The Regular Savings rate in effect will apply for any statement period where the account did not qualify for the YesSavings premium rate. There is no minimum balance required to obtain the premium rate.
2 If a withdrawal is made from the YesSavings account during a statement period, the account will not earn the premium rate for that period. The account is limited to no more than six (6) pre-authorized or automatic transfers, checks, orders, instructions or other external transfers per calendar month or statement cycle of at least four weeks.
3 Optional Online Banking features may incur additional fees.
Let’s invest in their future.
Quality education is a gift that can benefit children for the rest of their lives. We can help you plan for the opportunities that lay ahead, so you can be ready—at least, financially. It all starts with Yes.
Let's retire in style.
Your lifelong passion. Your favorite pastime. From landing your biggest trophy to relaxing in comfort, our retirement specialists can help you navigate the road—or ocean—ahead. It all starts with Yes.