Behind every milestone, there’s a Yes.
Let's take banking to the next level.
Open a new Priority BankingSM checking account and start reaping the perks. The more you bank with us, the more savings and benefits you receive. It all starts with Yes.
Priority Banking Plan 1
- Preferred APR on consumer credit cards 2
- 0.25% personal loan discount 3
- Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit 4
- Free Online Bill Payment 5
- Free checks
Kick-start your plan with $100, on us.6
Now, when you open a new Priority Banking checking account by August 30, 2019, you'll receive $100 when you direct deposit $1,000 within 45 days.
Check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, and even pay friends back for lunch.
Enjoy higher, tiered savings rates as a Priority Banking Plan member.
LOANS AND LINES
Add loan balances to Priority Banking and enjoy rate discounts and other perks.
1. Priority Banking: Banking services and special benefits depend on the Priority Level you apply for and maintain. These benefits may be lost if account is closed or converted to another type of account. Please see a Priority Banking Plan Checking Account Agreement for specific terms and conditions. These offers cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers or promotions.
2. Preferred APR: Subject to credit approval. Applicable to Priority Destinations, Priority Rewards Premier World Elite and Cash Rewards credit card products. Additional restrictions apply.
3. Loan Discount: Subject to credit approval. For Personal Loans, discount applies to new loans only. There is no discount on introductory fixed rates or fixed rate locks unless otherwise indicated in a specific promotion.
4. Mobile Banking: You must be enrolled in FHB Online and have a mobile device with Internet to use FHB Mobile Banking. Device must have a rear-facing camera with auto focus to use Mobile Deposit.
5. FHB Online & Bill Pay: Optional features within Online Banking may incur additional fees, such as access through Quicken or QuickBooks. Online Bill Payment free for Personal Priority Banking Levels 1, 2 & 3.
6. Sign-Up Incentive: Open a new Priority Banking Checking account by August 30, 2019 and direct deposit $1,000 in total into the account within 45 days of account opening and receive a $100 statement credit. The statement credit will be completed the month following meeting the criteria. Limit of one statement credit per customer or account. Statement credit may be reportable as taxable income (1099-INT). Minimum opening deposit of $100.00 (or just $5 with direct deposit) for Priority Banking 1 and 2, and $1,000 for Priority Banking 3. Accounts closed or converted out of Priority Banking within 180 days will be assessed a $75 charge. As of 6/14/19, the Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for Personal Priority Banking Level 2 checking accounts is 0.02%, and for Level 3 is 0.04% for daily balances less than $2,500 and 0.06% for daily balances of $2,500 or more. The rates may change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. The monthly service charge is $15 for Priority Level 1, $19 for Level 2, and $22 for Level 3. Business and corporate accounts do not qualify for this offer.
Let's make dreamable, achievable.
With our low rates and choice of terms, you can afford to do more. From late summer landscaping to shoring up your finances, we can help. It all starts with Yes.
Home Equity Line of Credit
2.70% APR1 Fixed for 2 years
3.00% APR1 Fixed for 3 years
3.60% APR1 Fixed for 4 years
With FHB Auto Payment
Current fully indexed rate as of 7/1/19.
Other rates and terms available.
Remodel, Pay Tuition, Consolidate Bills, & more.
- Convenient access to cash when you need it
- Ideal for remodeling, tuition, consolidating bills
- No interest charges until you use it
- Most closing costs waived1
- Up to $500 credit for your termination fee when switching banks2
Consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest.
PERSONAL LINE OF CREDIT
Don't own a home? Get financial flexibility without the collateral requirement.
With a Priority Banking account, you may qualify for additional discounts and benefits.
Go beyond your milestones by strengthening your whole financial picture.
1. If you choose to enroll in automatic payments from a First Hawaiian Bank checking or savings account to pay your monthly payments (“Auto-Pay”) before final credit approval, the promotional 2.70%, 3.00% and 3.60% Annual Percentage Rates (APR) for the variable rate portion of your credit line will be fixed for 24, 36 and 48 months, respectively, from account opening (the “Auto-Pay Promo”). If you choose not to enroll in Auto-Pay before final credit approval, the promotional 2.95%, 3.25% and 3.85% APR for the variable rate portion of your credit line are fixed for 24, 36 and 48 months, respectively, from account opening. You are not required to enroll in Auto-Pay to open or maintain your Credit Line. Participating in Auto-Pay merely makes the Auto-Pay Promo available to your Credit Line. After the applicable promotional rate period ends, the APR for the variable rate portion of credit line may vary and will be adjusted monthly to 1.50 percentage points over an index, which is The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate, except that the APR will never be lower than 4.50% and will never be higher than 19.00% for Hawaii. The current fully indexed variable APR is 7.10% as of 7/1/19. Except for any Auto-Pay promotional rate, no other discounts apply to the promotional fixed rates. The APR after the promotional period will be 0.25 or 0.35 percentage point lower if you have a personal Priority Banking Checking Account Level 2 or Level 3, respectively. Both the promotional APR and the APR after the promotional rate period will be 0.50 percentage point higher for investors and for lines secured by a second home, and 1.00 percentage point higher for leasehold (owner occupant only) properties. Other adders may apply. You must carry insurance on the property that secures the credit line; flood insurance is required if the property is located in a special flood hazard area. For Hawaii, most closing costs waived for owner-occupants, investors, and lines secured by a second home, unless an ALTA policy, appraisal, trust review, or preparation of other legal documents is required. These closing costs are estimated at $750 – $3,557 (ALTA policy), $715 – $2,285 (appraisal fee), $260 (trust review fee), and $225 – $475 (legal documentation). Other closing costs may apply and the fees quoted could be higher, depending on your specific credit line. There is an annual fee of $100, which is non-refundable and will be charged to your credit line on each anniversary date of your credit line account during the ten (10) year Draw Period. The annual fee is waived if you have a personal Priority Banking Checking Account Level 3 at the time the fee is assessed. An annual fee is not assessed during the twenty (20) year Repayment Period after the Draw Period. Offer subject to credit approval and good for new approved Home Equity FirstLine applications received from 7/1/19 to 8/31/19. Credit line account must be opened within 60 days of application date. Refinancing of existing First Hawaiian Bank loans, lines of credit or credit cards, and Home Equity FirstLine locks, personal lines of credit, and lines to purchase and install a new photovoltaic system, do not qualify for the rate offer. Only credit lines secured by Hawaii properties are eligible. Cannot be combined with other special rates or promotions. You are not required to enroll in Auto-Pay to open or maintain your credit line.
2. Up to $500 Credit: If refinancing a non-First Hawaiian Bank loan or credit line, you may receive a credit at account opening of up to $500 to reimburse you for any early closing or termination fees assessed by your current lender upon verification that a fee has been assessed.
Let's turn expenses into rewards.
Make every purchase count with our business credit cards. Choose from cash back, miles, gift cards and other benefits. Whatever your milestones, we're here to help. It all starts with Yes.
BUSINESS CREDIT CARDS
- Attractive rewards such as travel, gift cards, and automatic cash back
- Ready source of business credit while waiting for receivables
- Up to 25 days interest-free credit
- Separate business from personal expenses
- Optional employee cards eliminate the need to reimburse employees
- Increased security over cash or checks
$350 STATEMENT CREDIT WHEN YOU SPEND $3,500 IN THE FIRST 3 MONTHS WITH THE CASH REWARDS BUSINESS CREDIT CARD1
Earn the 3-2-1 Bonus: 3% cash back on gas and dining purchases, 2% cash back on utilities, and 1% cash back on everything else.
Priority Rewards Business Credit Card
Earn flexible rewards, including cash back, gift cards or travel rewards—all with no annual fee.
Credit Card Processing
Local service and competitive rates help you accept credit and debit cards, and digital wallets like Apple Pay®.
Priority Destinations® World Elite Business Mastercard®
Earn 2X miles on the first $50,000 spent in an anniversary year.2
1. Subject to credit approval. Apply for the Cash Rewards Business Credit Card by 8/31/19 and, if approved, earn a $350 statement credit after you spend $3,500 by the end of the third calendar month after the month of account opening. Only one bonus per new business account, not including additional employee cards. Bonus will be applied to the primary card, which will be determined at FHB's sole discretion. In addition, earn 3% cash back on gas and dining purchases, 2% cash back on utilities, and 1% cash back on all other qualifying purchases. Merchant registration may affect the amount of Cash Rewards applicable to a particular purchase. There may be times when purchases at a merchant are ineligible for additional cash back even though the merchant and/or some of its merchandise appear to fit in a special purchase category. For example, purchases made at department stores, superstores, discount stores, and warehouse clubs are not eligible to earn 2-3% cash back. Earned Cash Rewards will be reflected on the primary cardholder's monthly credit card statement and cannot be bought, sold, or transferred in any way. You will not earn Cash Rewards for ATM withdrawals, PIN transactions, or Cash Advances. First Hawaiian Bank reserves the right to cancel or change the Program at any time without prior notice. Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International, Incorporated.
2. Subject to credit approval. Apply for the Priority Destinations World Elite Business Mastercard and, if approved receive 25,000 bonus Priority Miles with $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months after opening your account. Also, earn 2 Priority Miles per $1 spent on all net qualifying purchases up to $50,000 per anniversary year (12 month period beginning on the date of your first statement cycle) and 1 Priority Mile per $1 spent on all subsequent purchases. Additional fees and restrictions apply. See the Priority Destinations Business Program Agreement for more information. Priority Miles have no cash value except as described in the Priority Destinations Business Program Agreement. Travel and booking subject to availability. First Hawaiian Bank reserves the right to cancel or change the Program at any time without prior notice. Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International, Incorporated.
Let's take a swing at financial freedom.
Where do you want to be in 5 years? How about in 10? Come in and talk with one of our bankers and together, we'll help you set a course toward your milestones. It all starts with Yes.
FREE FINANCIAL CHECKUP
We'll help you create a plan for your future and provide practical advice you can use right away.
Here are some common questions we can help answer:
- How is a financial plan different from a budget?
- Should I save, invest or pay down debt?
- How can I save for a home and still afford to travel?
- When should I start saving for retirement?
- Do I need life insurance?
Schedule your free financial checkup today by calling (808) 525-5159 or toll free (877) 643-4344.
PERSONAL FINANCE MANAGER
Get your complete financial picture by viewing all your accounts in one place.
How much is enough? From retirement and education to investments, we can help.
Make your golden years truly golden with the help of our Wealth Advisors.
Let’s invest in their future.
Quality education is a gift that can benefit children for the rest of their lives. We can help you plan for the opportunities that lay ahead, so you can be ready—at least, financially. It all starts with Yes.
Plan ahead with a 529 College Plan and other ways to pay for education.
SMART WAY TO PAY FOR TUITION
Use the equity in your home to make tuition payments more affordable.
PERSONAL FINANCE MANAGER
Track your financial health by viewing all your finances in one place.
Let's retire in style.
Your lifelong passion. Your favorite pastime. From landing your biggest trophy to relaxing in comfort, our retirement specialists can help you navigate the road—or ocean—ahead. It all starts with Yes.
Make your golden years truly golden with the help of our Wealth Advisors.
Leave a legacy for the ones you love with a comprehensive estate plan.
We work closely with you to create a portfolio to meet your goals.