Behind every milestone, there’s a Yes.
Let's surprise and delight.
Take on their biggest holiday wishes, all the irresistible sales and last minute gotta-haves with our Holiday Loan. It’s the smart way to boost your budget—while staying in budget. It all starts with Yes.
HOLIDAY LOANS AS LOW AS
Do more with a fixed rate and predictable monthly payments.
- Cars, motorcycles, jewelry, travel
- Electronics, furniture, and home appliances
- Paddleboards and water sports equipment
Your loan could qualify you for extra perks when you open a Priority Banking account.
Get access to cash when you need it, with the option to lock in your rate at any time.
HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT
If you’re a homeowner, you may secure an even lower rate with a home equity line of credit.
*Rates range from 7.99% to 14.99% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) based on the specific characteristics of your credit application, including but not limited to evaluation of credit history and income verification for amounts over $5,000, for approved personal loan applications received 11/01/2019 to 12/31/2019 ($2,500 minimum loan amount). The APR shown is for a $10,050.00 personal loan of 48 months with a monthly payment of $245.59, and is based on best APR currently offered. Your actual APR may be higher than the rate shown. This example is solely for illustrative purposes only, and is not necessarily the APR or term that a qualified borrower will be offered. The interest rate will be 0.25 percentage points lower if you have a personal Priority Banking Checking Account Level 1 or 2 and 0.35 percentage points lower if you have personal Priority Banking Checking Account Level 3. A one-time documentation preparation fee of $50.00 applies to all loans under this promotion and will be added to the principal balance. Offer subject to credit approval. This offer does not apply to business or real estate loans. Also, the proceeds of the loan cannot be used to pay off any existing First Hawaiian Bank credit cards, personal loans or lines-of-credit.
Let's put efficiency to work.
Focus on business—not paperwork—with fast, accurate and affordable payroll through our partner, Ceridian. Whether you have a handful of employees or an enterprise team, we can help you put hours back into your day. It all starts with Yes.
PAYROLL SERVICES1Get 50% off setup fees and 15% off processing fees when you sign up by 12/31/192.
- Simplify tax and HR compliance
- Offer employees direct deposit
- Payroll tax filing services
- Local customer service team
- Comprehensive reports
For a free consultation, call Business Service Sales:
Neighbor Islands, Guam and CNMI (800) 336-0542
ONLINE BUSINESS CENTER
Manage your business finances on the go, online or with our mobile app.
CREDIT CARD PROCESSING
Our local credit card processing services keep you and your customers happy.
Keep cash flowing through your operating cycle and maximize your return.
1. Payroll services are provided by bank processing partner.
2. Offer available to new payroll customers to the payroll processor and excludes those with existing payroll services. Must have or sign up for a First Hawaiian Bank business checking account and sign up for payroll services by 12/31/19. Payroll services must start processing by 1/15/20. Promotion period is 11/1/19 to 12/31/19. The offer consists of a one-time 50% discount of the payroll processor setup fee and a monthly 15% discount on payroll partner processing fees. Other fees may apply including but not limited to, any additional services or fees charged by the payroll processor. FHB reserves the right to change this program without notice. Cannot be combined with any other offers.
Let's make dreamable, achievable.
With our low rates and choice of terms, you can afford to do more. From late summer landscaping to shoring up your finances, we can help. It all starts with Yes.
Home Equity Line of Credit
1.95% APR1 Fixed for 2 years
2.75% APR1 Fixed for 3 years
3.25% APR1 Fixed for 4 years
With FHB Auto Payment
Current fully indexed rate as of 12/1/19.
Other rates and terms available.
Remodel, Pay Tuition, Consolidate Bills, & more.
- Convenient access to cash when you need it
- Ideal for remodeling, tuition, consolidating bills
- No interest charges until you use it
- Most closing costs waived1
- Up to $500 credit for your termination fee when switching banks2
Consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest.
PERSONAL LINE OF CREDIT
Don't own a home? Get financial flexibility without the collateral requirement.
With a Priority Banking account, you may qualify for additional discounts and benefits.
Go beyond your milestones by strengthening your whole financial picture.
1. If you choose to enroll in automatic payments from a First Hawaiian Bank checking or savings account to pay your monthly payments (“Auto-Pay”) before final credit approval, the promotional 1.95%, 2.20%, and 3.25% Annual Percentage Rates (APR) for the variable rate portion of your credit line will be fixed for 24, 36 and 48 months, respectively, from account opening (the “Auto-Pay Promo”). If you choose not to enroll in Auto-Pay before final credit approval, the promotional 2.75%, 3.00%, and 3.50% APR for the variable rate portion of your credit line are fixed for 24, 36 and 48 months, respectively, from account opening. You are not required to enroll in Auto-Pay to open or maintain your Credit Line. Participating in Auto-Pay merely makes the Auto-Pay Promo available to your Credit Line. After the applicable promotional rate period ends, the APR for the variable rate portion of credit line may vary and will be adjusted monthly to 1.50 percentage points over an index, which is The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate, except that the APR will never be lower than 4.50% and will never be higher than 19.00% for Hawaii (18.00% for Guam). The current fully indexed variable APR is 6.34% as of 12/1/19. Except for any Auto-Pay promotional rate, no other discounts apply to the promotional fixed rates. The APR after the promotional period will be 0.25 or 0.35 percentage point lower if you have a personal Priority Banking Checking Account Level 2 or Level 3, respectively. Both the promotional APR and the APR after the promotional rate period will be 0.50 percentage point higher for investors and for lines secured by a second home, and 1.00 percentage point higher for leasehold (owner occupant only) properties. Other adders may apply. You must carry insurance on the property that secures the credit line; flood insurance is required if the property is located in a special flood hazard area. For Hawaii, most closing costs waived for owner-occupants, investors, and lines secured by a second home, unless an ALTA policy, appraisal, trust review, or preparation of other legal documents is required. These closing costs are estimated at $750 – $3,557 (ALTA policy), $715 – $2,285 (appraisal fee), $260 (trust review fee), $150 (private flood insurance policy review fee), and $225 – $475 (legal documentation). For Guam, receive $100 off closing costs, which are estimated at $665 – $2,871 (appraisal fee), $12 (flood determination fee), $840 – $2,212 (title report), $150 – $1,145 (recording fee), $416 (trust review fee), $150 (private flood insurance policy review fee), and $400 – $725 (legal documentation). Other closing costs may apply and the fees quoted could be higher, depending on your specific credit line. There is an annual fee of $100, which is non-refundable and will be charged to your credit line on each anniversary date of your credit line account during the ten (10) year Draw Period. The annual fee is waived if you have a personal Priority Banking Checking Account Level 3 at the time the fee is assessed. An annual fee is not assessed during the twenty (20) year Repayment Period after the Draw Period. Offer subject to credit approval and good for new approved Home Equity FirstLine applications received from 12/1/19 to 12/31/19. Credit line account must be opened within 60 days of application date. Refinancing of existing First Hawaiian Bank loans, lines of credit or credit cards, and Home Equity FirstLine locks, personal lines of credit, and lines to purchase and install a new photovoltaic system, do not qualify for the rate offer. Only credit lines secured by Hawaii and Guam properties are eligible. Cannot be combined with other special rates or promotions.
2. Up to $500 Credit: If refinancing a non-First Hawaiian Bank loan or credit line, you may receive a credit at account opening of up to $500 to reimburse you for any early closing or termination fees assessed by your current lender upon verification that a fee has been assessed.
Let's take a swing at financial freedom.
Where do you want to be in 5 years? How about in 10? Come in and talk with one of our bankers and together, we'll help you set a course toward your milestones. It all starts with Yes.
FREE FINANCIAL CHECKUP
We'll help you create a plan for your future and provide practical advice you can use right away.
Here are some common questions we can help answer:
- How is a financial plan different from a budget?
- Should I save, invest or pay down debt?
- How can I save for a home and still afford to travel?
- When should I start saving for retirement?
- Do I need life insurance?
Schedule your free financial checkup today by calling (808) 525-5159 or toll free (877) 643-4344.
PERSONAL FINANCE MANAGER
Get your complete financial picture by viewing all your accounts in one place.
How much is enough? From retirement and education to investments, we can help.
Make your golden years truly golden with the help of our Wealth Advisors.
Let’s invest in their future.
Quality education is a gift that can benefit children for the rest of their lives. We can help you plan for the opportunities that lay ahead, so you can be ready—at least, financially. It all starts with Yes.
Plan ahead with a 529 College Plan and other ways to pay for education.
SMART WAY TO PAY FOR TUITION
Use the equity in your home to make tuition payments more affordable.
PERSONAL FINANCE MANAGER
Track your financial health by viewing all your finances in one place.
Let's retire in style.
Your lifelong passion. Your favorite pastime. From landing your biggest trophy to relaxing in comfort, our retirement specialists can help you navigate the road—or ocean—ahead. It all starts with Yes.
Make your golden years truly golden with the help of our Wealth Advisors.
Leave a legacy for the ones you love with a comprehensive estate plan.
We work closely with you to create a portfolio to meet your goals.