Behind every milestone, there’s a Yes.
Let's see the world 5X faster.
Check off your travel milestones faster with Hawaii's only 5X Miles travel card. And because you can fly on more airlines to more destinations, the whole world is your playground. It all starts with Yes.
PRIORITY DESTINATIONS® WORLD ELITE MASTERCARD®
- Get 35,000 Bonus Priority Miles® when you spend $1,500 in the first 3 months1
- Earn 5X Miles on travel up to $6,000 per year and 2X Miles thereafter
- Receive 2X Miles on everyday purchases on gas, groceries, cable, phone, and other utilities, and 1X Miles on everything else
- 2 complimentary airport lounge visits2
- No foreign transaction fees3
- $0 Introductory annual fee for the first year, $50 thereafter3
1. Subject to credit approval. Apply for the personal Priority Destinations World Elite credit card by 6/30/19 and, if you’re approved, receive 35,000 bonus Priority Miles with $1,500 in purchases in the first 3 months after opening your account. Your account opening date is noted on the upper right corner of your new account letter. You can earn 5 Priority Miles per $1 spent on net qualifying travel purchases up to $6,000 per calendar year, and 2 Priority Miles per $1 spent on travel purchases thereafter. Also, you’ll earn 2 Priority Miles per $1 spent on qualifying everyday purchases (gas, grocery, cable TV, phone and other monthly utilities), and 1 Priority Mile per $1 spent on all other net qualifying purchases. Priority Miles have no cash value except as described in the Priority Destinations Program Agreement. Travel and booking subject to availability. Additional fees and restrictions apply. See the Priority Destinations World Elite Program Agreement for more information. First Hawaiian Bank reserves the right to cancel or change the Program at any time without prior notice.
2. Priority Destinations World Elite Mastercard consumer cardholders automatically receive free membership in Mastercard Airport Experiences provided by LoungeKey, with 2 complimentary lounge visits per calendar year ($27 per person per visit thereafter). Visit airport.mastercard.com for more information about Mastercard Airport Experiences provided by LoungeKey. For a full list of Terms and Conditions, visit airport.mastercard.com/terms-of-use. A calendar year is defined as January 1 through December 31. At the end of the calendar year, unused visits will not carry over to the following year.
3. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases is a variable rate of 18.00% as of 5/1/19 for the personal Priority Destinations World Elite credit card, and 16.49% for Priority Banking customers. The fixed APR for Balance Transfers is 4.99% for eight billing cycles beginning with the billing cycle on which the balance transfer appears. After that, the variable rate will apply. The fixed Cash Advance APR is 18.00%. The fixed Penalty APR is 18.00% and may be applied if you make a late payment. The Minimum Interest Charge will be no less than $1.00. The ATM Cash Advance and Over-the-Counter Cash Advance Fees are 5% of the transaction amount ($10 minimum), and the Balance Transfer and Convenience Check Fees are 5% of the transaction amount ($5 minimum). There are no Foreign Transaction Fees. $0 Introductory Annual Fee for the first year after account opening; thereafter, the Annual Fee is $50 per year. Additional terms, conditions, and restrictions apply. See the Priority Destinations World Elite Credit Card Agreement for more information.
Let's start adulting with $25.
Pure Checking makes it easy to start on your financial path with convenient online and mobile banking features to track your spending and your budget, like a true adult. It all starts with Yes.
- No minimum balance requirements
- FHB Online & Mobile Banking, including mobile deposit
- No monthly service charge with eStatements1,2
- $100 minimum opening deposit (or $5 direct deposit)
- $5.99 per month for Online Bill Payment (waived with $500 in direct deposits/month)
- Debit Mastercard®
Make mobile deposits, transfer funds, and even pay friends with Popmoney.
Start saving for bigger milestones. Link to checking for overdraft protection.
Earn cash back with every purchase. It's simple to use with no annual fee.
1. Pure Checking - Monthly service charge is $2 with paper statements.
2. eStatements - You must be enrolled in FHB Online to enroll in eStatements. After enrollment you will no longer receive paper statements. If you choose to receive both paper and eStatements, a fee of $5 will be imposed each month.
3. Sign Up Incentive - Open a new Pure Checking account by June 28, 2019, and sign up for the banking services above within 45 days of the opening date, to receive up to a $25 statement credit. Minimum opening deposit of $100.00 (or just $5 with direct deposit). Accounts closed within 180 days will be assessed a $50 charge. To enroll in mobile banking and qualify for the $10 mobile banking credit, download the FHB Mobile app from your device app store and register for mobile banking by selecting "Enroll" from the log-in screen and follow the on-screen instructions within 45 days of opening. Sign up for direct deposit and qualify for the $10 statement credit by 45 days of opening. Sign up for eStatements and qualify for the $5 statement credit by enrolling through FHB Online once you've received your first paper statement, but no later than 45 days from account opening. Visit fhb.com/estatements for instructions and a video tutorial on how to sign up for eStatements. The statement credit(s) will be completed the month following meeting the criteria. Sign Up Incentive may be reportable as taxable income (1099-MISC). Business and corporate accounts do not qualify for this offer. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer.
4. Mobile Banking - You must be enrolled in FHB Online and have a mobile device with Internet to use FHB Mobile Banking. App Store® is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Let's grow your opportunities.
You see a need. We’ll help you fill it. Whether your goal is improving productivity or expanding capabilities, our affordable solutions can help your business thrive and grow. It all starts with Yes.
1. Business FirstLine Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is ﬁxed for 1 year. Thereafter, the rate will change to an adjustable rate equal to First Hawaiian Bank’s Prime Rate plus 2 to 6 percentage points. Current FHB Prime Rate is 5.50% in HI/GU/CNMI as of 5/1/19. Subject to credit approval and certain restrictions apply. Annual fee waived for the first year. Annual fee waived after the first year when you maintain a $5,000 average balance on your line during the prior 12 months. Otherwise, the annual fee is $50 per year. $200 Documentation Preparation Fee is waived. Priority Banking discounts do not apply. Existing First Hawaiian Bank Business FirstLines of Credit do not qualify for the promotion.
2. Business FirstTerm APR of 5.74% is for partially secured business loans up to $75,000 with terms up to 60 months. Rate is effective 5/1/19 through 6/30/19, and is for certain loan amounts and terms. Other rates and terms are available. Subject to credit approval and other restrictions apply. $200 Documentation Preparation Fee is waived. Existing First Hawaiian Bank Business FirstTerm loans do not qualify for the promotion.
Let's afford the good life.
With our low rates and choice of terms, you can afford to do more. Whether you're checking off something monumental or taking on projects one piece at a time, we can help. It all starts with Yes.
Home Equity Line of Credit
2.70% APR1 Fixed for 2 years
3.25% APR1 Fixed for 3 years
3.75% APR1 Fixed for 4 years
Current fully indexed rate as of 3/1/19
Other rates and terms available.
Remodel, Pay Tuition, Consolidate Bills, & more.
- Convenient access to cash when you need it
- Ideal for remodeling, tuition, consolidating bills
- No interest charges until you use it
- Most closing costs waived1
- Up to $500 credit for your termination fee when switching banks2
Consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest
PERSONAL LINE OF CREDIT
Don't own a home? Get financial flexibility without the collateral requirement.
With a Priority Banking account, you may qualify for additional discounts and benefits.
Deposit checks, transfer funds and pay bills easily with our mobile app.
1 If you choose to enroll in automatic payments from a First Hawaiian Bank checking or savings account to pay your monthly payments (“Auto-Pay”) before final credit approval, the promotional 2.70%, 3.25% and 3.75% Annual Percentage Rates (APR) for the variable rate portion of your credit line will be fixed for 24, 36 and 48 months, respectively, from account opening (the “Auto-Pay Promo”). If you choose not to enroll in Auto-Pay before final credit approval, the promotional 2.95%, 3.50% and 4.00% APR for the variable rate portion of your credit line are fixed for 24, 36 and 48 months, respectively, from account opening. You are not required to enroll in Auto-Pay to open or maintain your Credit Line. Participating in Auto-Pay merely makes the Auto-Pay Promo available to your Credit Line. After the applicable promotional rate period ends, the APR for the variable rate portion of credit line may vary and will be adjusted monthly to 1.50 percentage points over an index, which is The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate, except that the APR will never be lower than 4.50% and will never be higher than 19.00% for Hawaii, 18% for Guam. The current fully indexed variable APR is 7.10% as of 3/1/19. Except for any Auto-Pay promotional rate, no other discounts apply to the promotional fixed rates. The APR after the promotional period will be 0.25 or 0.35 percentage point lower if you have a personal Priority Banking Checking Account Level 2 or Level 3, respectively. Both the promotional APR and the APR after the promotional rate period will be 0.50 percentage point higher for investors and for lines secured by a second home, and 1.00 percentage point higher for leasehold (owner occupant only) properties. Other adders may apply. You must carry insurance on the property that secures the credit line; flood insurance is required if the property is located in a special flood hazard area. For Hawaii, most closing costs waived for owner-occupants, investors, and lines secured by a second home, unless an ALTA policy, appraisal, trust review, or preparation of other legal documents is required. These closing costs are estimated at $750 – $3,557 (ALTA policy), $715 – $2,285 (appraisal fee), $260 (trust review fee), and $225 – $475 (legal documentation). For Guam, receive $100 off closing costs, which are estimated at $665 – $2,871 (appraisal fee), $12 (flood determination fee), $840 – $2,212 (title report), $150 – $1,145 (recording fee), $416 (trust review fee), and $400 – $725 (legal documentation). Other closing costs may apply and the fees quoted could be higher, depending on your specific credit line. There is an annual fee of $100, which is non-refundable and will be charged to your credit line on each anniversary date of your credit line account during the ten (10) year Draw Period. The annual fee is waived if you have a personal Priority Banking Checking Account Level 3 at the time the fee is assessed. An annual fee is not assessed during the twenty (20) year Repayment Period after the Draw Period. Offer subject to credit approval and good for new approved Home Equity FirstLine applications received from 3/1/19 to 4/30/19. Credit line account must be opened within 60 days of application date. Refinancing of existing First Hawaiian Bank loans, lines of credit or credit cards, and Home Equity FirstLine locks, personal lines of credit, and lines to purchase and install a new photovoltaic system, do not qualify for the rate offer. Only credit lines secured by Hawaii and Guam properties are eligible. Cannot be combined with other special rates or promotions.
2 Up to $500 Credit: If refinancing a non-First Hawaiian Bank loan or credit line, you may receive a credit at account opening of up to $500 to reimburse you for any early closing or termination fees assessed by your current lender upon verification that a fee has been assessed.
Let's take a swing at financial freedom.
Where do you want to be in 5 years? How about in 10? Come in and talk with one of our bankers and together, we'll help you set a course toward your milestones. It all starts with Yes.
FREE FINANCIAL CHECKUP
We'll help you create a plan for your future and provide practical advice you can use right away.
Here are some common questions we can help answer:
- How is a financial plan different from a budget?
- Should I save, invest or pay down debt?
- How can I save for a home and still afford to travel?
- When should I start saving for retirement?
- Do I need life insurance?
Schedule your free financial checkup today by calling (808) 525-5159 or toll free (877) 643-4344.
PERSONAL FINANCE MANAGER
Get your complete financial picture by viewing all your accounts in one place.
How much is enough? From retirement and education to investments, we can help.
Make your golden years truly golden with the help of our Wealth Advisors.
Let’s invest in their future.
Quality education is a gift that can benefit children for the rest of their lives. We can help you plan for the opportunities that lay ahead, so you can be ready—at least, financially. It all starts with Yes.
Plan ahead with a 529 College Plan and other ways to pay for education.
SMART WAY TO PAY FOR TUITION
Use the equity in your home to make tuition payments more affordable.
PERSONAL FINANCE MANAGER
Track your financial health by viewing all your finances in one place.
Let's retire in style.
Your lifelong passion. Your favorite pastime. From landing your biggest trophy to relaxing in comfort, our retirement specialists can help you navigate the road—or ocean—ahead. It all starts with Yes.
Make your golden years truly golden with the help of our Wealth Advisors.
Leave a legacy for the ones you love with a comprehensive estate plan.
We work closely with you to create a portfolio to meet your goals.