Behind every milestone, there’s a Yes.
Let's make checking all about you.
From living light and mobile to managing serious finances, our checking accounts are designed for the way you live. Ready to check off your milestones? It all starts with Yes.
CHOOSE A CHECKING ACCOUNTPure Checking - Bank anytime with FHB Online® and Mobile Banking.1
Complete Checking - Care for your financial well-being with different protection features.2
Priority Banking - Get banking discounts, lower loan and credit card rates and more. The more you bank with us, the more perks you’ll receive.3
Build the foundations to your milestones with the right checking account.
Check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks, and even pay friends back for lunch.
Get up to 12 months of statements securely and easily with eStatements in FHB Online.
1. Optional online banking features may cause you to incur additional fees. See Terms & Conditions of FHB Online services at fhb.com/digital for more details. You must have a mobile device with internet to use Mobile Banking, and a rear-facing camera with auto-focus to use Mobile Deposit.
2. Protection features only offered on or with your Complete Checking Debit Mastercard, which you can only have if you open a Complete Checking Account. Additional restrictions apply. For more information, go to fhb.com/completedebit.
3. Priority Banking services and special benefits depend on the Priority Level you apply for and maintain. These benefits may be lost if account is closed or converted to another type of account. Please see the applicable Priority Banking Plan Checking Agreement for specific terms and conditions.
4. Open a new personal or business checking account by October 31, 2019, and receive a $10 check to mobile deposit into your new checking account with the FHB Mobile app. For personal customers, after account opening, download the FHB Mobile app on your mobile device and enroll in Mobile Banking. Upon enrollment, the $10 check will be provided to the personal customer for mobile deposit using the FHB Mobile app while in the branch. For business customers, after account opening, enrollment in FHB Online Business Banking is required to receive and mobile deposit the $10 check. Upon receipt of business customer’s FHB Online Business username and password, download the FHB Mobile app and log in to complete the $10 check mobile deposit. Enrollment in FHB Online Business Banking and optional services may cause business customers to incur additional fees. See Terms & Conditions of FHB Online Services at fhb.com/digital for details. You must have a mobile device with internet to use FHB Mobile Banking, and a rear-facing camera with auto-focus to use Mobile Deposit. Limit of one offer per customer or account, while supplies last. Accounts with a zero balance for 30 consecutive days will be closed automatically. Pure and Complete Checking, as well as business checking accounts, closed within 180 days will be assessed a $50 charge, while personal Priority Banking checking accounts will be assessed a $75 charge. Does not apply to accounts opened online through FHB Direct. These offers cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers or promotions.
App Store® is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Let's create a thriving workplace.
When was the last time you evaluated your employee benefit plan? We can help you optimize your offerings to match your goals, budget and most importantly, your company values. It all starts with Yes.
STRATEGIC EMPLOYEE BENEFIT PROGRAMS
- Group health, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life insurance, TDI, and LTD
- Voluntary supplemental insurance
- Section 125 cafeteria plans
- Key person, executive carve-out and buy/sell strategies
We make it easy to protect your business and everyone who helps to build it.
As your business grows, we can help you reward leaders and high performers.
Let us help you manage your wealth, protect assets, and plan for the future.
First Hawaiian Bank Wealth Management Group provides financial products and services through First Hawaiian Bank and its various affiliates and subsidiaries. First Hawaiian Bank and its affiliates and subsidiaries do not provide tax or legal advice.
The insurance and annuity products are obligations of the insurance company and (i) are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States; and (ii) are not deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed or insured by, First Hawaiian Bank or any of its affiliates. For certain cash value life insurance products there is investment risk, including the possible loss of value.
First Hawaiian Bank and First Hawaiian Bank Wealth Management Group are not registered broker/dealers and are independent of Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., member FINRA / SIPC. Securities offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., member FINRA / SIPC and are not deposits, not insured by FDIC or any other government agency, not guaranteed by the bank, and are subject to risk and may lose value. Investment advisory services offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc.
Let's make dreamable, achievable.
With our low rates and choice of terms, you can afford to do more. From late summer landscaping to shoring up your finances, we can help. It all starts with Yes.
Home Equity Line of Credit
2.50% APR1 Fixed for 2 years
2.75% APR1 Fixed for 3 years
3.25% APR1 Fixed for 4 years
With FHB Auto Payment
Current fully indexed rate as of 10/1/19.
Other rates and terms available.
Remodel, Pay Tuition, Consolidate Bills, & more.
- Convenient access to cash when you need it
- Ideal for remodeling, tuition, consolidating bills
- No interest charges until you use it
- Most closing costs waived1
- Up to $500 credit for your termination fee when switching banks2
Consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest.
PERSONAL LINE OF CREDIT
Don't own a home? Get financial flexibility without the collateral requirement.
With a Priority Banking account, you may qualify for additional discounts and benefits.
Go beyond your milestones by strengthening your whole financial picture.
1. If you choose to enroll in automatic payments from a First Hawaiian Bank checking or savings account to pay your monthly payments (“Auto-Pay”) before final credit approval, the promotional 2.50%, 2.75%, and 3.25% Annual Percentage Rates (APR) for the variable rate portion of your credit line will be fixed for 24, 36 and 48 months, respectively, from account opening (the “Auto-Pay Promo”). If you choose not to enroll in Auto-Pay before final credit approval, the promotional 2.75%, 3.00%, and 3.50% APR for the variable rate portion of your credit line are fixed for 24, 36 and 48 months, respectively, from account opening. You are not required to enroll in Auto-Pay to open or maintain your Credit Line. Participating in Auto-Pay merely makes the Auto-Pay Promo available to your Credit Line. After the applicable promotional rate period ends, the APR for the variable rate portion of credit line may vary and will be adjusted monthly to 1.50 percentage points over an index, which is The Wall Street Journal Prime Rate, except that the APR will never be lower than 4.50% and will never be higher than 19.00% for Hawaii (18.00% for Guam). The current fully indexed variable APR is 6.59% as of 10/1/19. Except for any Auto-Pay promotional rate, no other discounts apply to the promotional fixed rates. The APR after the promotional period will be 0.25 or 0.35 percentage point lower if you have a personal Priority Banking Checking Account Level 2 or Level 3, respectively. Both the promotional APR and the APR after the promotional rate period will be 0.50 percentage point higher for investors and for lines secured by a second home, and 1.00 percentage point higher for leasehold (owner occupant only) properties. Other adders may apply. You must carry insurance on the property that secures the credit line; flood insurance is required if the property is located in a special flood hazard area. For Hawaii, most closing costs waived for owner-occupants, investors, and lines secured by a second home, unless an ALTA policy, appraisal, trust review, or preparation of other legal documents is required. These closing costs are estimated at $750 – $3,557 (ALTA policy), $715 – $2,285 (appraisal fee), $260 (trust review fee), $150 (private flood insurance policy review fee), and $225 – $475 (legal documentation). For Guam, receive $100 off closing costs, which are estimated at $665 – $2,871 (appraisal fee), $12 (flood determination fee), $840 – $2,212 (title report), $150 – $1,145 (recording fee), $416 (trust review fee), $150 (private flood insurance policy review fee), and $400 – $725 (legal documentation). Other closing costs may apply and the fees quoted could be higher, depending on your specific credit line. There is an annual fee of $100, which is non-refundable and will be charged to your credit line on each anniversary date of your credit line account during the ten (10) year Draw Period. The annual fee is waived if you have a personal Priority Banking Checking Account Level 3 at the time the fee is assessed. An annual fee is not assessed during the twenty (20) year Repayment Period after the Draw Period. Offer subject to credit approval and good for new approved Home Equity FirstLine applications received from 10/1/19 to 10/30/19. Credit line account must be opened within 60 days of application date. Refinancing of existing First Hawaiian Bank loans, lines of credit or credit cards, and Home Equity FirstLine locks, personal lines of credit, and lines to purchase and install a new photovoltaic system, do not qualify for the rate offer. Only credit lines secured by Hawaii and Guam properties are eligible. Cannot be combined with other special rates or promotions.
2. Up to $500 Credit: If refinancing a non-First Hawaiian Bank loan or credit line, you may receive a credit at account opening of up to $500 to reimburse you for any early closing or termination fees assessed by your current lender upon verification that a fee has been assessed.
Let's take a swing at financial freedom.
Where do you want to be in 5 years? How about in 10? Come in and talk with one of our bankers and together, we'll help you set a course toward your milestones. It all starts with Yes.
FREE FINANCIAL CHECKUP
We'll help you create a plan for your future and provide practical advice you can use right away.
Here are some common questions we can help answer:
- How is a financial plan different from a budget?
- Should I save, invest or pay down debt?
- How can I save for a home and still afford to travel?
- When should I start saving for retirement?
- Do I need life insurance?
Schedule your free financial checkup today by calling (808) 525-5159 or toll free (877) 643-4344.
PERSONAL FINANCE MANAGER
Get your complete financial picture by viewing all your accounts in one place.
How much is enough? From retirement and education to investments, we can help.
Make your golden years truly golden with the help of our Wealth Advisors.
Let’s invest in their future.
Quality education is a gift that can benefit children for the rest of their lives. We can help you plan for the opportunities that lay ahead, so you can be ready—at least, financially. It all starts with Yes.
Plan ahead with a 529 College Plan and other ways to pay for education.
SMART WAY TO PAY FOR TUITION
Use the equity in your home to make tuition payments more affordable.
PERSONAL FINANCE MANAGER
Track your financial health by viewing all your finances in one place.
Let's retire in style.
Your lifelong passion. Your favorite pastime. From landing your biggest trophy to relaxing in comfort, our retirement specialists can help you navigate the road—or ocean—ahead. It all starts with Yes.
Make your golden years truly golden with the help of our Wealth Advisors.
Leave a legacy for the ones you love with a comprehensive estate plan.
We work closely with you to create a portfolio to meet your goals.